Report Underage Drinking

If this crime is taking place after business hours and you would like it reported immediately, please call 251-621-6100 or 911. Otherwise, please submit the information below and your submission will be reported the next business day. (Please note: you do not have to submit your name and contact information if you wish to remain anonymous.)

The following information is not required if you wish to remain anonymous: